By Thomas Hardy
* short yet informative introductions to the novels and different texts
* each one novel has its personal contents desk - simply navigate among chapters!
* a number of the novels are totally illustrated with unique art – benefit from the actual flavour of the Victorian textual content in your eReader!
* info at the misplaced first novel ‘THE terrible guy AND THE LADY', with an extraordinary novella and poem tracing its content
* numerous pictures concerning Hardy and his works
* the entire brief tales with either chronological and alphabetical contents tables
* the compete performs – even together with the infrequent “Tragedy of the Queen of Cornwall” to be had nowhere else as a electronic book
* all the poems with their very own separate chronological and alphabetical contents tables – locate that detailed poem simply and quickly!
* the poems also are awarded of their unique collections, each one with its personal table
* scholarly ordering of texts into chronological order and literary genres
* designated Hardy’s Wessex Map to accompany your interpreting of the novels
* boasts a different feedback part, with 6 varied texts from different authors and critics, studying Hardy's literary paintings in detail
* comprises D.H Lawrence's long serious ebook A learn OF THOMAS HARDY - first time in electronic print
* good points Hardy's wife's biographies - discover the nice writer's awesome lifestyles intimately - to be had nowhere else
Read or Download Complete Works of Thomas Hardy PDF
Similar British Literature books
"Charlotte Temple" tells the tale of a tender English woman who elopes to the USA, merely to be cruelly deserted. The sequel "Lucy Temple" keeps the unique story, telling of the reports of Lucy, Charlotte's orphaned daughter.
‘Few may possibly maintain the look of his eye, right now fiery and penetrating’Savaged by way of critics for its intended profanity and obscenity, and acquired in huge numbers via readers desirous to see no matter if it lived as much as its lurid attractiveness, The Monk grew to become a succès de scandale whilst it was once released in 1796 – now not least simply because its writer used to be a member of parliament and in basic terms 20 years outdated.
The fruits of Jane Austen's genius, a gleaming comedy of affection and marriage Beautiful, shrewdpermanent, rich—and single—Emma Woodhouse is completely content material together with her lifestyles and sees little need for both love or marriage. not anything, even if, delights her greater than interfering within the romantic lives of others. but if she ignores the warnings of her buddy Mr.
Thomas Hardy’s impassioned novel of courtship in rural lifestyles In Thomas Hardy’s first significant literary luck, autonomous and lively Bathsheba Everdene has come to Weatherbury to take in her place as a farmer at the biggest property within the quarter. Her daring presence attracts 3 very diversified suitors: the gentleman-farmer Boldwood, the soldier-seducer Sergeant Troy, and the dedicated shepherd Gabriel Oak.
Additional info for Complete Works of Thomas Hardy